The “Logic, Grammar & Meaning” Conference will take place at University of East Anglia, on June 7-9 2014.
- we updated the Venues & Directions page with suggestions of where to have your meals
also, the registration is now open.
The LGM conference brings together philosophers and linguists in order to investigate and promote fruitful interactions between logic and natural language. Our target audience consists of philosophers, logicians and linguists interested in the application of logic to natural language. We especially encourage graduate students and young researches to join in. We support the Gendered Conference Campaign.
- Angelika Kratzer (Amherst)
- Daniel Rothschild (UCL)
- Frank Veltman (ILLC Amsterdam)
- Gennaro Chierchia (Harvard/Milan)
- Ofra Magidor (Oxford)
- Zoltan Gendler Szabo (Yale)
- John Collins (UEA)
- School of Philosophy UEA
- British Logic Colloquium
- Analysis Trust
- Linguistic Association of Great Britain
- Society for Women in Philosophy (UK)
- Mind Association
For more details, see the rationale and the call for papers.
Submit your paper/abstract through the LGM Easychair page.
Registration will open in April. For further queries, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.